Tuesday 27 October 2009

2nd Post...


Birthday Wishes...

I have made a bargin with myself that this week I am going to try & use stamps that I haven't used in quiet sometime.  I am also going to try a couple of things out of my comfort zone!  So we will see how we go!  I just have a little problem - every stamp set  I use, becomes my favourite AND I HATE using the DSP, as I love it so much!

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Always, Sincere Saluations
Ink Pad - Going Gray
Card Stock - Bashful Blue - Textured
DSP - Urban Garden
Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue, Snail Glue
Non-SU - Ribbon, Black Crystal for the eye





























Until tmw

Have a great night & Enjoy

Gotta go & watch the last eposide of "All Saints" - Boo Hoo

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...