Tuesday 17 November 2009

Beach Weather...

Thought I would do a little something different & get a bit more use of the "Just Beachy" Stamp Set.  Remember we only have 13 days left to order from the Spring Mini, which means all the stamps will not been seen again.  I am going to miss quiet a few of them.....oh well.  I've purposely left any greetng off the card today, will put that on when the comes to use or sell it.
Supplies -
Cardboard - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze - Textured, Pacific Point - Textured
Stamp Set - Just Beachy
Ink - Only Orange, Green Galore, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow
DSP - Urban Garden
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

 
I am working on a couple of things at the moment, so hopefully I will be finished them by Friday - fingers crossed - and will post for you.

Until tmw

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...