Tuesday 3 November 2009

How Cute is This...


How Cute is This Watering can...

What a great item to put a package of lollies, chocolates, etc into for that special pressie.

I have another idea in my head and am going to play with it again tmw & see if I can make a new box from it!

Jenny & I made this on Sunday & of course I couldn't stop saying 'how cute is this..."  I had to pretend to water all her plants - lol

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Great Friend
Ink Pad - Baja Breeze, Chocolate Cocoa
DSP - Parisian Breeze Speciality
Accessories - Dimensions, Sticky Strip, Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch

The Parisian Breeze Speciality DSP is one of the loveliest paper I have worked with.  It is extra strong, which means you don't have to cover card stock with it to hold the shape.
I will be very sad to see this paper, Stamp Sets - Great Friend & Forest Friends go when the Mini ends 30 November.  Only 29 days to get your order in!

What a great Class to do!

I hope you enjoy looking, as much as I did making it!

Enjoy & don't loose to much on the cup!

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...