Tuesday 22 December 2009

2nd for the Day...


Crikey, this is the 2nd posting for the day!  I must get out of this office & be on my way or I will be late - yet again!

This has been done for a very special person, but as yet I haven't given it to her.  I know for a fact she doesn't come onto the blog, so am safe to show it.  I have yet to stamp the notes!

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Fifth Avenue
Cardstock - Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
DSP - Urban Garden
Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point 
Ribbon - Bashful Blue Grosgrain
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Bone Folder

I will post a Tutorial later on next week so that if any of you want to have a go at making them, you are able to.  Very easy project!

Happy Stampin'
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...