Tuesday 29 December 2009

Acetate Window & Box...


Hi Stampers,

I'm a little late in posting tonight.  Have been playing again & completed the project that I want to give to the Stamp Club for next month.  Will post all the details tmw.  I have also completed a couple of gifts at the same time, so will post those in the next couple of days as well. 

I always get a little side-tracked when playing & this leads to that, & that leads to this!  I start out trying to make something, but in the meantime I have to immediately try something else that suddenly pops into my head!

At the moment, the floor is covered in rejected projects that just didn't make the grade!  Luckily I play with photo-copy paper prior to actually making a project.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - 5th Avenue
Cardstock - Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Going Grey, Pacific Point
Punches - Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Anywhere Glue Stick, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
Glitter - Chunky Sprinkles  Light Pink, Light Blue, Celery
Non-SU - Acetate

I hope you enjoy!

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...