Sunday 6 December 2009

Challenge #1

Good Morning All,

I have just completed my first Challenge - yahooooooooooo!.
I only hope I did it right, as usual I tend to confuse myself.  I  just like to grab a colour cardstock & then work on the other colours that will match, but I think it come up ok.  It could be my one & only, who knows!

I do know that I wanted to purposely stay away from the traditional colours of Red, Black & White!

Challenge # 1 - Colour Inspiration 411
http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/


Challenge # 2 - Sketch Challenge
http://stamping411.blogspot.com/



Challenge # 3 - Hugs & Kisses

After combining all 3 together -

THE RESULT...

Supplies -
Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue
DSP - Bella Bleu
Ink - Not Quiet Navy, Close to Coca, Bashful Blue
Punches - 1 14" Round, 1 3/8" Circle
Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Let me know what you think?




Vicky

1 comment:

elaine said...

Vicky, you did a great job combining 3 challenges into one card. I love the card and you are right, that color combo is a nice change from red, white and black Valentine's cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...