Monday 18 January 2010

2 in 1 Day....

I am going to try & make up for a couple of lost days.  Don't know where they disappear to!

Sample 1

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Botanical Blooms, Short & Sweet
Card Stock - Whisper White
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Nil

How easy are these?  No Accessories!

I made and used these for notes to aaccompany my receipts for my clients!  They just loved them! 
I like to accompany my receipts with a personal note, whether it be something like these or a Monogram Note!

Sample 2
 
Supplies Used -
Stamp Set - Botanical Blooms, Oval All
Card Stock - Whisper White, Sage Mellow, Pretty in Pink
Ink - Sage Mellow, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Punches - Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

Yes!  Another easy but effective one!

Until tmw, when I will post a new project!

Enjoy

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...