Wednesday 20 January 2010

Short n Sweet...

I've come across a card which I did for Valentine's Day some time ago, but I am sure that it has never been posted.
This Stamp Set is  very versatile & able to be used for such a variety of occasions.
As I always keep a sketch or photo of cards, projects, etc, I've been able to reuse an old layout for this card.  Always handy for when you are stuck for ideas... 


Supplies Used -
Stamp Set - Priceless, Wonderful Words - Retired
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Punches - 1 3/4" Circle, Scallop Circle
Accessories - Snail Adhesive
Non-SU - Ribbon

Crikey, I've managed to use another retired stamp set - Warm Words.  Again, it has missed being marked as "Retired", but have now been amended & filed in the Retired Dump!  Think I will be going through my stamp sets tmw/today & checking if there are any more to be marked "Retired".
Until tmw, have a great night & happy stampin'
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...