Tuesday 5 January 2010

Today's Project...

Hi Friends,
I have been having little plays again & come up with a little pressie for a friend.  I know she doesn't look on here, so am safe to post.

The only part of the project is the stamp set "Just Beachy" from Stampin' Up! but I just love the paper, which I have had sitting in my supplies for about a month now & thought it time it got used.
2010 Calendar

Note Cards

Calendar, Box & Cards


This little calendar is in the shape of a card, but will stand on your desk by itself.  I have used one for years & always make myself one each year.  I also made a lot for little xmas pressies this year.

I have also made little envelopes to match the note cards, but you are unable to see them in the picture.

Enjoy

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...