Wednesday 24 February 2010

Another...

G'day Stampers,
I've been playing with Abode & think I am finally getting somewhere with the program.  I suppose it helps to have the book, but hey, who reads those things!  I still have a litte way to go, but....
I've used "Wagon Full of Fun" - Mini-Catalogue - again.  I may have said it previously, but this set has so much potential..... 
A great little set if you are new to Stampin’ Up!® and not sure what set to begin with.
I didn't start out making a baby card, but am happy with the end result.  You decide for yourselves!
Card - Closed
Card - Open
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Wagon Full of Fun, Whimsical Words
Ink - So Saffron, Basic Black, VersaMark
Card Stock - Whisper White, So Saffron, Brocade Blue - Textured
DSP - Baja Breeze
Punches - Photo Corners, Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds,
Embossing Buddy, Clear Embossing Powder
Non-SU - Rhinestones
Hope you enjoy.  Until tmw
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...