Sunday 7 February 2010

Rain, Rain....

G'Day Fellow Stampers,
It is a while since posting, but have not been too well.  Never mind, I have a small project which I ended up obtaining a pattern off SU Demo Pattern Area - great thing about being a Demo, we have patterns at our finger tips!
I have altered it a little to suit what I wanted it for -

Close-Up -
Side View -
Supplies -
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP - Retired
Ink - Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set - Great Friends
Ribbons - Grosgrain Old Olive - 6mm & 1"
Accessories - Anywhere Glue Stick, 1/8" Handheld Punch, SU Dimensionals,
SU Rhinestone Brads - Ice Green - Large & Small

I've used SU Felt Flowers - Flower Fusion.  These are great!  I didn't like them at first, but now I just want to keep using them until such time as they are all gone - another order in site.
For a little something different I've used 2 pieces of SU Grosgrain Old Olive Ribbon for a handle.  Adds a little something extra - don't you think?
Until tmw
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...