Sunday 1 August 2010

Post-It Notes

Today, I'm in the middle of making a couple of pressies, but lucky the friends don't read this blog, so I am able to show them.  This is the first part, being Posist-It Notes.
 
Post-It Notes -
Vintage Vogue -
- Open -
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue
Ink - Always articholke
Cardstock  - Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
DSP - Walk in the Park
Punches - 1" Circle
Accessories - Sticky Strip, GRosgrain Ribbon - Always Artichoke
Non-SU - Post-It Notes
Cottage Garden -
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Cottage Garden
Inks - Rich razzleberry, Almost Amethyst
Cardstock - Kiwi Kiss
DSP - Cottage Wall
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry
Non-SU - Post-It Notes, Magnets
 
Tip - I've used magnets which I've had lying around the house.  On the Cottage Garden one, I cut them in a rectangle, while on the Vintage Vogue sample, I've used the 1" Circle Punch.  Both ways work well!
 
Until next time when I will post the remaining part of the gifts, enjoy!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...