Monday 29 November 2010

Tropical Party...

Crikey!  My 2nd posting in one day - wonders will never cease.  I found this great sketch at Techno Stamper and just had to have a go, although there wasn't much time to get it done.

 This card also showcases a stamp set from the new Mini Catalgue which begins Wednesday, 1st December.  Again, there are heaps of great new stamp sets and accessories and again, I want them ALL!


My Card -
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Tropical Party*
Ink - Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock - Whisper White, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
DSP - Island Oasis
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, SU Dimensionals

*Summer Mini-Catalogue 2011

Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Super fun card. I love that stamp set, I had lots of fun with it when we had it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge! super job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...