Tuesday 14 December 2010

Friends...

It's time for the weekly challenge over at Stamping 411.  This one looked very easy, but as usual I always seem to have trouble with this sort.

For my card I've used the DSP - Greenhouse Gala, along with the Stamp Set - Friends Never Fade. 

I cut my DSP to fit my card & layered the bottom section onto Real Red Cardstock.  I then flipped the DSP over & used the opposite side for the top section.  I adhered Grosgrain Ribbon - Real Red, along the section where the DSP meets.  I adhered the Real Red piece to the Chocolate Chip Card.  I love Real Red & Chocolate Chip together.

I inked the image up in Real Red & stamped directly onto Whisper White Cardstock.  Cut it out & adhered to Chocolate Chip Cardstock.  I then adhered to the card.  Finished! 

A 5 minute card all up!

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Friends Never Fade
Ink - Real Red
Cardstock - Whisper white, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Grosgrain Ribbon - Real Red

Until next time, Enjoy!

    

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

How fun!! Great job on this sketch!

Kerin said...

Oh it's been too long since I've seen that fabulous dsp, thank you for sharing!!

Patti Chesky said...

I think it's a gorgeous card!!!

Connie Babbert said...

Love the use of the DSP for this sketch!

Selene Kempton said...

Gorgeous take on this sketch! Awesome use of the DSP... it's so pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...