Thursday 16 December 2010

Note Cards...

Something a little different today.  As I am always using note cards for quick short messages to post and I am running low, thought I would work on my stock pile.

I've used the colours from http://utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com/  They have a colour challenge over there at the moment, so it was a perfect opportunity to make more.

I always create something which is quick & easy, but yet at the same time, different & ensuring I haven't created them previously.  They fit into a C6 envelope (Aust size).

Cut your Basic Black Cardstock - 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock - 3 3/8" x 5 3/8"
Using Old Olive Ink, stamp image RHS
Stamp smaller images using So Saffron Ink
Adhere Black Rhinestones or Brads
Adhere Very Vanilla to Basic Black Cardstock

How easy & simple are they?

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Baroque Motifs
Ink - Old Olive, So Saffron
Cardstock - Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Non-SU - Rhinestones

Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Maxine Conrad said...

Miss Vicky :) I LOVE what you came up with. Thanks for joining us. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...