Friday 3 December 2010

Tropical Party...

The following cards have been created using products from the new Mini-Catalogue, so sit back, relax & enjoy!

Using the Scallop Square punch, I punched squares in Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red. I applied Stampin' Dimensionals to the back so that they would sit up away from the DSP - Island Oasis.  This way they are not lost in the background.
I stamped Whisper White cardstock with the leaf, using Old Olive.  I punched these out using the 1 1/4" square punch and adhered to the Scallop Square punch.

For the flower, I stamped the image in Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise & cut out using SU® Paper Snips.  I then adhered to them to the corner of the squares.
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Heard from the Heart, Tropical Party*
Ink - Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Cardstock - Whisper White, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Punpkin Pie
DSP - Island Oasis*
Punches - Scallop Square Extra Large, 1 1/4" Square Large
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Grosgrain Ribbon - Tempting Turquoise

* Summer Mini-Catalogue

Until next time

    Vicky

1 comment:

Gopi said...

These are beautiful! Can't help but think of a tropical vacation :)

I'm a follower of your blog. Please follow me as well!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...