Saturday 15 January 2011

Scrappy Saturday...

Saturday brings on another scrapbook page.  I am finding that doing it this way, I am really enjoying my scrapbooking & it is going to make getting my pages done a lot quicker.

Of course, having a sketch from Maria helps big time - no thinking of a layout!

I used DSP - Blueberry Crisp for my layout & found this the perfect colours for my photos.

Base - Pacific Point Cardstock - 12" x 12"
Layer 1 - DSP - 11" x 11" - Round corners using Small Corner Punch
Layer 2 - Not Quiet Navy Cardstock - 12" x 5"
Layer 3 - Very Vanilla Cardstock - 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Layer 4 - Sahara Sand - 3 3/8" x 2 7/8"
Layer 5 - Photos - 3 1/2" x 3"
Using Very Vanilla Cardstock, stamp images with Pacific Point, Sahara Sand & Not Quiet Navy Inks
Cut images out & adhere randomly along bottom of layout
Repeat above 2 steps & adhere image to top RH corner of layout
I printed my onto Very Vanilla Cardstock & mounted onto Not Quiet Navy Cardstock.  I also cut an image out & layered at the bottom of my journalling.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Seaside (Retired)
Inks - Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Not Quiet Navy
Cardstock - Pacific Point (Textured), Sahara Sand, Not Quiet Navy, Very Vanilla
DSP - Blueberry Crisp
Punches - Corner Small
Accessories - Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great use of the sketch. Love how "Aussie summer" it feels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...