Tuesday 26 July 2011

SSC213...

Today's card is taken from the sketch over at Stamping 411 I immediately thought of this set when first seeing the sketch.

Once again, the lovely operators have provided us with measurements -

Base 8 1/2" x 11", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 3: 3 1/4" x 4"
Layer 4: 2" x 4"
Layer 5: 1" x 4"
Layer 6: some potential shape
Layers 7, any punched shapes or embellishments.. Just use your imagination!

For my card, I adhered my piece of DSP to Bashful Blue Cardstock.  I run Whisper White through my Bigshot using the Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots and adhered it to the top of the Bashful Blue Cardstock.

I punched a piece of Real Red Cardstock using my Eyelet Border Punch, added a piece of Early Expresso Grosgrain Ribbon along the middle & adhered to the middle of the card.  The whole piece was then adhered to my Base Card - Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.

Using Chocolate Chip Ink, I stamped the sentiment directly onto Whisper White Cardstock, punched a piece of Real Red Cardstock using my Decorative Label Punch, cut this in half & layered the Whisper White over the top allowing the Real Red edge to show on both top & bottom.

With Chocolate Chip Ink, I stamped the cupcake image, cut the bottom out & adhered to the card, using SU Dimensionals.  I repeated this same step, except using Bashful Blue Ink & cutting the top of the cupcake.  This was adhered to the card using SU Dimensionals.  I applied Rhinestones to the top of the cupcake.


Supplies -
Stamp Set - Party Hearty, After Thoughts (Hotstess Level 1)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
DSP - Celebrations
Punches - Decorative Label Punch, Eyelet Border
Embossing Folders - Perfect Polka Dots
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain - Early Expresso
Accessories - Multipurpose Glue, Bigshot, SU Dimensionals, Rhinestones

Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Vicky. Just love how bright and happy it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...