Friday 9 September 2011

Congratulations...


Cloes Up...
 I have a wedding tomorrow & along with delivering the reception stationery, I like to give the Bride & Groom a card similar to or close to their colours & their own copy of the stationery.

This is a very easy card & took me all of about 3 minutes, but I am liking it all the same.  The longest part was the stamping & cutting out of the mask.

Card Base - 5 7/8" x 4 1/4" once scored & folded in half

I used the Technique "Masking" on this card, although it was the Basic Masking - Tutorial may be found Here...

Using Tempting Turquoise Ink, I stamped my first image off to the LHS a little.  I wanted image not to be whole.  I then placed my mask on top of this image & stamped over it using the same ink colour.

I drew a line right around the card using my SU Markers - Tempting Turquoise.  These are such handy little items & don't use mine nearly as much as I should.

I stamped the sentiment using Early Expresso Ink & added a Basic Rhinestone to each corner of the card.

I repeated the masking for the inside & envelope.  I've just realised that I didn't even using any adhesives on this card - how great is that!  It also proves you don't have to have a lot of supplies to make a lovely card!

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Always (Retired), Well Scripted
Ink - Temption Turquoise, Early Expresso
Accessories - SU Marker - Tempting Turquoise, Basic Rhinestones
NON-SU - Cardstock


Until next time, Enjoy! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...