Wednesday 9 November 2011

Regionals...

I spent last Saturday at the SU Regional Training Session in Brisbane!  Now, I have never been to anything like this previously, mostly due to ill health & I will be the first to admit that I didn't know how I would cope with the crowd, but I must say it was FANTASTIC!

I spent the day with Gwen Kris & a couple of their friends.  Even though we have a blog together - Sunny Challenges & Creations - I had never met Kris or Gwen in person & they are just has lovely via email as they are in person. 

A lovely day with lovely people!  Perfect!!!!!!

Over the next couple of days, I am going to share some swaps I received from other demonstrators who were in attendance including the swaps I made for the day.

First cab off the rank is this lovely gift from Kris & wouldn't you know it - PINK!!!!!  My favourite colour along with White!!!!!!  This great little parcel had a bag of Allsorts of Chocolates in it - can't show you those as I ate them on the day!  I LOVE chocolate! 

Then, to my surprise I found a lovely Bookmark

This lovely swap was from Tess - a Business Card Holder.  What a brillant idea. 
Tess created this holder using the beautiful Beau Chateau Fabric!  I have just realised that it is PINK too!!!!!  WOW!  Not only did she sew this but also included some great instructions on how to make one. Thanks Tess!

Inside -

Thanks again girls - they are beautiful ideas.

Tomorrow I will post a couple more, so be sure to pop back.

Until then, Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...