Friday 25 November 2011

Season of Joy...

...still going strong & onto #6.

For this card, I knew I wanted to use Crumb Cake, but changed my mind a number of times before settling on Riding Hood Red.  These colours are stunning together & are not over the top!  I even dusted off my long neglected crimper for this one.

Inside...

Card #6...

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Season of Joy
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Ribbon - Riding Hood Red (Retired)
Punches - Eyelet Border
Accessories - SU Dimensionals, Crimper, Basic Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Glue

Until next time, Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Vicky. Love the colours and I love this stampset. I love the crimping, just the right amount of texture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...