Sunday 15 January 2012

Pages 4 & 5...

One of the pages is using the layout sketch from yesterday

The great thing about layouts is you are able to use them as a base & then give your take on it.

My photos are of my niece & her finace getting their Engagement Photos taken.  I have previously completed a couple of pages of the same day, but instead of doing them all the same, I wanted to create different layouts using different colours, DSP & Embellishments.  I think it gives each page an individual look.  Everyone is different as some would prefer them to be all the same as it was the same event & same location, etc.....

I have tried to pick up the blue in the poles, the colour of the cement & the coloured panel in the building.

As the photos have been taken in sequence, I thought it a good idea to have a couple of the photos on the same page.  This way you are able to see them in order!!!!

I think they are great photos & show them having a lot of fun.  I don't know about the look on Dannielle's face as I am sure she would be letting Chris know not to drop her or else!!!!!

Again, I've used no stamps, although I am going to have to amend this, as I like my stamps to be involved in my scrapbooking.

Supplies -
Cardstock - Textured Baja Blue, Riding Hood Red
DSP - Timeless Portrait, Designer Series Paper Stacks - Neutrals Collection
Punches - Eyelet Border
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Basic Pearls, Flowers
Non-SU - Flowers


Remember, Scrapbooking is meant to be FUN!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scrapbook pages. The photos are stunning and I love all the flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...