Friday 30 March 2012

Recipe Friday...

On the last Friday of the month, we create 1 or 2 pages for our Recipe Book.  Today's page has been inspired by Mary Brown.  I think she created her card some time ago, but I loved the layout & colours she used.  I've turned it into a Recipe Page with a few minor changes. 

Our recipe comes from Noreen's Kitchen this month with her Grandma's Biscuits.  Who doesn't love Nana's cooking - I know I did.  My Nana used to make the most yummiest pastry & my favourite was Apricot Tart - still is!  Of course, no-one else can make it the same way she did!
  
Supplies -
Stamp Set - French Foliage
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Basic Black
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler
DSP - Designer Series Pack - Neutrals
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain - Basic Black
Punch - Eyelet Border
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow, Rhinestone Brad - Crystal


For those of you who emailed requesting a copy of the recipes, here is today's -


If you get around to baking them, please let me know how they are as I've stated earlier, I am NO a cook or chef!!!!!

Until next time, Happy Bakin!


2 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

What a fabulous way to keep favourite recipes. Absolutely love the colours and the leaves. Makes me think of hot chocolate and a lovely fire.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wonderful inspiration, Vicky! Definitely on my 'to do' list! I just wish I had the time to do some of the things on my 'to do' list! Hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...