Wednesday 25 April 2012

Anzac Day...


Today is a scheduled post as I always attend the Dawn Service on this Special Day - ANZAC DAY.  I think I have only ever missed it once due to ill health.  Even as kids, I always got up early & rode my bike to the Dawn Service & then later on would march with the school.

The service on the coast would have to be one of the best I have ever attended as the Last Post ringing out over the ocean is mind blowing & nearly brings me to tears every year.  If the Navy had a recruiting van parked along the beach, I am sure I would be one of the first to rejoin!!!!!  The goose bumps.....

".... we will remember them"


1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

I always cry when I hear the last post. Lest We Forget.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...