Thursday 24 May 2012

Technique Class....

I'm a little behind in posting the cards we have been doing at our Technique Class.  These have been running every 2nd Sunday arvo at the Caloundra Community Centre.  I am really enjoying them as it has gotten me out of my comfort zone & my thinking cap on as I try to cater for the tastes of everyone, while at the same time creating cards that are a little bit different. 

Each week we do one card that has a different fold & one standard card while still having fun doing our techniques.

This card was using the Acetate & Tissue Technique.  Combined with some Christmas DSP & a faithful stamp set that I don't think you can beat - Lovely as a Tree and you have a great Christmas Card

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Lovely as a Tree, Short & Sweet
Ink - Staz-On, Old Olive
Cardstock - Old Olive, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
DSP - Letters to Santa
Punches - Oval, Scallop Oval
Ribbon - 5/8" Satin - Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Stampin Dimensionals, Tombow Glue, Re-Inkers - Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Snail Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen, Crystal Effects
Non-SU - Tissue, Acetate


Until next time, Happy Stampin'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...