Thursday 18 October 2012

Artistic Etchings....

Inside Card...
..... meets Faux Patrina Technique.

This is one of our cards we will be creating this Sunday at the Caloundra Commity Centre.

I must admit this is way out of my comfort zone, including the colours, which I think I have broken all the rules in the book, but am happy with the final outcome.

Date         Sunday, 21 October 2012
Time        1.00pm - 4.00pm
Address    Caloundra Community Centre
                 78 Buderim Street, Currimundi
RSVP       Saturday, 20 October
Cost          $15.00
BYO          Tool Kit


 Until next time, Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. You always create something that makes me think I have to have that stamp set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...