Saturday 29 December 2012

Faux Patrina.....

... is one of the Techniques we completed in our Technique Class way back in October.  The 2nd card you can check out here

Usually when doing techniques, especially the ones that I think do not require a lot of embellishment on the cards, I like to keep them very simple.  This way the technique is shown to it's full potential & not overpowered by stamps, etc.

In fact, if I remember correctly I took the layout from a sketch we had going at Sunny Challenges & Creations.  I am really happy with the final look of the card, but more importantly so were the ladies who attended the class.



Until next time, Happy Stampin'


1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

This looks like a fun technique. So glad that the Sunny sketches came in handy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...