Wednesday 23 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Note Cards....

The challenge over at Late Nite Stampers is to creste a card, 3-D Project, srcapbook page, etc using the colours of -
Aren't these lovely colours?  I know myself, I can't get enough of Pink Pirouette & have to stop myself from using it everytime I go to create a card.  Seeing these colours brings so many possibilities to mind, but sat myself down & created a small set of Note Cards.

This challenge come at the right moment as I am out of Note Cards.  I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVE these little cards.  I would quiet happily sit all day & create sets of these.  They come in so handy too as I use them for everything & always have a stack sitting in my envelope drawer....

I created 6 in all, 2 in Lucky Limeade, 2 in Pink Pirouette & 2 in Rich Razzleberry.  I thought about doing more, but I like to mix them up a bit, so was happy with the 6.  I also brought the 3 colours together with the inks.

Complete Set

Rich Razzleberry

Pink Pirouette

Lucky Limeade


Of course, the easy instructions for you to copy & print to create your own, which
should take you all of about 10m

Summer Solstice Note Cards


Until next time, Happy Stampin'


7 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, those are stunning! So pretty, I love note cards have not made any in a long long time. You have inspired me. Thanks so much for playing along with the LNS challenge blog this week!

Jonia said...

Love, love your cards! What a great gift and these are fantastic colors together. Thanks for playing this week at LNS!

Nancy Dawson said...

Me too, MJ... She has inspired me. This is a really great card for a stamp a stack. Thanks for playing along and sharing your talent.

Welcome to my Stamping Blog! said...

Beautiful cards! I love how soft they are and how paired the colors together....stunning!

Robbie said...

Beautiful cards Vicky! Love the combinations you used. Thanks for playing with us this week at LNS.

Robbie

Kris Sobolik said...

Very pretty, they are a great idea.
Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week!

A Touch of SOL said...

Thank you for playing with the LNS Color Challenge. Love the notecards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...