Friday 20 December 2013

Merry Christmas Elaina....

Today's card is one I was asked to create for my niece - Elaina.  In fact it is her 1st Christmas, so she may not understand what all the hype is all about.

I wanted to do a simple little card for her but keeping in with the traditional colours of Christmas.  I have loved this gorgeous little set "Wishing You" since I first saw it in the Seasonal Catalogue.  In fact, I had not intended to use it for Christmas, but for kids birthdays during the year.  Boy, was I wrong!  I've used it heaps for Christmas & none for birthdays, but that will come in the year.

I liked this card so much that I created 6 of them to give out to friends for Christmas.

I've also decided to enter it into the current challenge over at LateNightStampers where we have to create a card, etc using 3 layers, 2 embellishments & be able to create it in 15min or less!

Supplies –
Stamp Set            Wishing You - 131751
Ink                           Old Olive - 126953, Crumb Cake - 126975, Cherry Cobbler - 126966
Cardstock             Whisper White - 106549, Old Olive - 106576
DSP                          Season of Style - 132340
Punches                  2 ½” Circle - 120906
Accessories           Snail Adhesive – 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246

 
Tutorial for you to Print & File
 
 
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...