Sunday 12 January 2014

Happy Birthday...

... to one of my brother's.  I have 2 brothers who celebrate their birthdays this month & only a couple of days apart.
 
Today's card is the one I created for the younger of the 2.  When he was younger he rode competitive Cross Country, so I thought this stamp, although retired, would be perfect for him.
 
I have actually completed all my birthday cards for January & February & have them all written out & ready to post about 10 days prior to the date.  I can't believe I am back to my old ways - fingers crossed that it will continue throughout the year!
Supplies –
Stamp Set - Motorcycle (Retired), Teeny Tiny Sentiments – 120024, Gorgeous Grunge - 130517
Ink - Early Expresso – 126974, Crumb Cake – 126975, Marina Mist - 126962
CardstockWhisper White - 106549, Marina Mist – 121682, Early Expresso - 121686
Embossing Folder - Chevron – 127749
Framelits - Bitty Banners - 129267
Accessories - Snail Adhesive – 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Stampin’ Marker – Early Expresso - 119680
Inside Card -
 
 

 Click on the link below for your Tutorial to create the same card
 
 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...