Sunday 19 January 2014

Sweet Birthday...

I have another niece's birthday in a couple of days & this is the card I created for her.

I had such a hard time trying to think of an easy layout for her that I ended up so confused & put myself into a corner.  Pinterest to the rescue!  I kept the colours I wanted to use & the embossed piece too.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Cycle Celebration - 130273
Ink - Melon Mambo - 126948, Tempting Turquoise - 126952,   Daffodil Delight - 126944
Cardstock - Whisper White - 106549, Melon Mambo - 119980
Embossing Folder - Alphabet Press - 130916
Punches - Decorative Label - 120907, Large Oval - 119855
Accessories - Snail Adhesive - 104332, Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430


 
Tutorial for you to copy & save if you wish
 
"Cycle Celebration"
Sweet Birthday
 
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...