My postings over the last couple of months have been very far & few between. I do hope to be back & posting more often. Things have been a little crazy with me of late, but fingers crossed it is "full steam ahead".
Today's card has been created for my Volunteer Class we had this arvo. It is also a perfect way of using all that retired DSP that we have on hand but don't want to get rid of at the time. In fact, this paper is from a couple of years ago & yes, I hadn't even cut into it.
Well, you will be happy to know that I have created a couple of cards from it which means that there is not that much of it left - doing a happy dance!
Have you noticed there is no stamping on this card. BUT, I did use MDS for the "Happy Birthday".
I originally found today's card on Pinterest & have it sitting there for some time to do. Thank you so much for your inspiration!
Please note, the Green used in this card is not SU!
Base Card - Green - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" or 21cm x 15cm
Layer 1 - Whisper White - 5 3/4" x 4" or 14.5cm x 10cm
Layer 2 - DSP - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" or 14cm x 9.5cm
Layer 3 - Green - 4 1/2" x 3" or 11.5cm x 8cm
Layer 4 - Whisper White - 4 3/8" x 2 7/8" or 11cm x 7.5cm
Layer 5 - Green - 2 7/8" x 1 1/2" or 7.5cm x 4cm
Layer 6 - Green - 3" x 3" or 8cm x 8cm
Layer 7 - Whisper White - 3" x 3" or 8cm x 8cm
Layer 8 - DSP - 3" x 1 1/2" or 8cm x 3cm
Layer 9 - So Saffron - 3" x 1" or 8cm x 1cm
Stamp Set - Nil
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Whisper White, Green, So Saffron
DSP - Windsor Knot - 2009 - 2010
Punches - Banner (SAB), 2 1/2" Circle
Framelits - Circle Collections
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Button - Old Olive, Twine - Whisper White, Snail Adhesive
1. Adhere Layer 2 DSP to Layer 1 Whisper White CS prior to adhering to Base Card - Green
2. Adhere Layer 4 Whisper White to Layer 3 Green
3. Adhere Layer 5 Green across Whisper White about 1 1/4" from bottom prior to adhering to Base Card
4. Print "Happy Birthday" via MDS onto Layer 7 Whisper White
5. Adhere Layer 8 DSP across bottom part of printed greeting prior to adhering to Base Card
6. Run through BS using Circle Collections Framelits
7. Punch circle from 2 1/2" Circle Punch, cut into pieces & adhere to above circle forming scallop circle around edge
8. Punch 3 Banners from Banner Punch & scraps of DSP prior to adhering to green scallop circle
9. Adhere to Base Card with Stampin' Dimensionals
10. Cut Banner shape into each end of Layer 9 So Saffron prior to adhering across middle of circle
11. Thread small piece Whisper White Twine through Button & adhere to Card - as per photo
- To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
- Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
- To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, Happy Stampin'