Thursday 11 February 2010

Wedding Card....

Hi Stampers,


As I've just completed an Invitation Package & as part of my "Thank You" to my Customers, I design a Congratulations card.  I usually make the cards in the colours of their invitations and very similar to their designs, etc. 
I knew I wanted to use Stampin' Up!'s "Always" Stamp Set, and am very happy with the outcome.
View # 1 -
Close Up -
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Always
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip
Punches - 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories - Anywhere Glue, Heat Gun, Embossing Powder - Clear, 
Taffetta Ribbon - Very Vanilla, SU Dimensionals
Non-SU - Cardstock - Pearl

To emboss this card -
1.    Rub Stampin' Buddy over cardstock
2.    Stamp image with Versamark, then stamp image using Chocolate Chip
3.    Stamp image onto cardstock
4.    Using heat gun, heat image until colour changes
5.    Adhere to Card
6.    Embellish Card

Tip - There is no need to purchase a heap of embossing powders in all colours, Stampin' Up's Versamark & their great embossing powders of Gold, Silver, Black, White & Clear is all you will ever require! 
The results show & speak for themselves & are out of this world!

Why not have a go! 
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me as I am only too happy to help you out!
Enjoy
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...