Tuesday 23 November 2010

For You...

Today's card is a sketch from Stamping411 - http://stamping411.blogspot.com

Again, another easy one to do, the posibilities are endless!

Using SU Pastels, I've created a very light background, including the sun, then embossed over.  I didn't want the pastels to be too vivid so to compete with the embossing folder.

Tutorial for Heat Embossing may be found here

This makes for a great Male Card!

My Card -
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Inspired by Nature, Great Friend
Inks - Basic Black, Versamark
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Not Quiet Navy, Old Olive
Embossing Folder - Square Lattice
Punches - 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories - SU Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick, SU Pastels, Embossing Powder - Black, Grosgrain Ribbon - Night of Navy, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool

Summer Mini-Catalogue 2011

Until next time, Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kerin said...

I love the simplicity of this card, along with the texture and perfect bow. Great job with the sketch!

Jo Armstrong said...

I love your colours Vicky.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Simply Beautiful!

Connie Babbert said...

Wonderful CAS card! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...