Thursday 22 December 2011

Thank You Box...

This box was created as part of the current Sunny Challenges & Creations - SC020/11 challenge.  The challenge is to share something Chrissy - 3-D, Gifts, Cards, Scrapbooking or in fact, anything you like with a Christmas Theme.

I also created it for my cousin who took me to the ballet last week to see "Swan Lake".  Absolutely fantastic.  Those dancers are so very talented, fit & brilliant!

The best part is that one of the dancers was approached by the director to perform for the Qld Ballet Company.  His mum is over the moon!!!!!  His older brother & younger sister are both dancers as well.

After creating my box, I decorated it with the DSP - Letters to Santa, added a sentiment & tied a ribbon around the top to keep it closed.  I filled the box with yummy yummy chocolates....


Supplies -
Stamp Set - Short & Sweet
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP - Letters to Santa
Punches - Oval, Large Oval, Eyelet Border
Ribbon - 5/8" Grosgrain - Chocolate Chip - Retired
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive

Until next time, Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous gift. I bet your cousin loved it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...