Wednesday 11 November 2009

Birthday...

I can post this now!
This is one of the place cards I made for Robyn the other day for her Birthday Dinner.  I kept it to the Black & White as I think tese colours are very elegant, classt & fresh.  I decided to make them very girlish, but not over the top, so using the Stamp Set - Fifth Avenue - stamped the flower in the left hand corner and then embossed.  They turned out really lovely & was really pleased with the outcome.


As I've never used this stamp set previously, I had to borrow from Jenny - Thanks - and boy am I giving it a good ol' workout!  It is a really plain, but a very soft and lovely set.

Will post a couple more of this set when I have finished them.
Have a great day!
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...