Tuesday 10 November 2009

Cheery Tuesday...



Hi Stampers!
I have been off the air for a little - not up to scratch, but thought I would start the week out with a bright cheery number.

Supplies -
Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set - Great Friends
Punches - Scallop Oval, Oval
Accessories - White Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen, Snail Glue, Dazzling Diamonds
Ribbon - 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Real Red
DSP - Pink Flamingo


How pretty & bright is this paper!

I love working with these colours, very different to what I usually work with, but each time I use them, they always make me feel much happier!  I am going to try & use them on a scrap book page, so stay tuned.

If you would like instructions for this, please email me!

Have a great day

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...