Sunday 22 November 2009

Buttons, Buttons & more Buttons...


Check the buttons!

As previously mentioned, I had a run of making make cards & thought I would continue while the ideas were popping into my head.  I couldn't get my hands to work fast enough to keep up with the ideas....

I've used 3 different size circle punches on this card - purposely to keep your eye away from the squares.  I carried it through to the greeting, but using the oval punches.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Oval All
Cardstock - Ruby Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
DSP - Sweet Slumber Speciality
Ink - Basic Grey
Punches - 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Scallop Oval, Oval
Accessories - Sanil Glue, White Gel Pen
NON- SU - Buttons

Until Next time.  have a great day!

Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...