Wednesday 9 December 2009

5 Minute Card

Hello World!

It is a couple of days since my last posting, but I have been in Brissie & now trying to organise myself for a new street market the local council are starting for the Christmas Holidays!
After not doing any markets for over 4 years, I forgot how much prep is required, but I am slowly getting there - I think, maybe! Anyhow, who says I can't panic at the last moment!
This is a card I did some time ago, but thought I would post it to give you all a look-see!

Supplies -

Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set - Embrace Life
Ink - Perfect Plum
Accessories - Snail Adhesive
Ribbon - Non-SU

Instructions -
Stamp the flower randomly onto the 2nd layer - Certainly Celery

Cut the3rd layer - Very Vanilla - into 3 equal pieces
Using Perfect Plum Stamp Pad, stamp leaves onto each piece of the 3 pieces of Very Vanilla, ensuring they are in the middle of each piece
Tie Ribbon around the bottom of a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock
Leaving a small edge around the Very Vanilla & allowing Certainly Celery to show through adhere to middle of 2nd layer
Adhere the other 2 pieces to either side of the middle piece
Leaving a small edge, adhere the 2nd layer - Certainly Celery - to the top of the Card - Perfect Plum
Done!

If you don't understand the tutorial, please do not hesitate to email me & I will only be too happy to explain
Happy Stampin'
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...