Wednesday 20 January 2010

New Box...

Good Morning Stampers,
I have finally finished my box - well, one of them - that I have been playing with for so long.  It is nothing special, but took me awhile to chop and change things & to work out the template.  It is very similar to the one posted for the January Stamp Club - Here
Box

I want to fill it with a heap of little gift cards & C6 Cards, but have only finished 6 gift cards so far.  The remainder will be completed in a couple of weeks in between projects & invitations.
Cards #1

Cards #2

I've even surprised myself & made matching envelopes to suit the small gift cards.
Envelopes

This is a Birthday Pressie for a special person who LOVES purple, so if she reads this blog, she will probably guess.  I just have to make something for her sister now!
Have a great day & happy stampin!
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...