Wednesday 20 January 2010

Scrap Cardstock...

Hello Fellow Stampers,
I thought I would post a little ditty in ref to our bits & pieces of left over cardstock. 
I've decided to do a little project with my left over "stuff", but more of that later.
Sample 1

Sample 2

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Eastern Blooms, Great Friend
Ink - Not Quite Navy
Card Stock - Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Anywhere Glue Stick, Heat Tool, Stampin Emboss Powder - White

How easy is this!  Doesn't matter what size the little cards are, they always come up great!  In fact, the more varied the sizes, the better I like them!
No Very Vanilla Cardstock has been hurt in this project, only the coloured Cardstock - Earth Elements - and they were from my scraps.
I then used the Embossing Technique for the front.  Doesn't require anything else. 
Find this Technique Here
I like to make a fresh batch - sounds like cooking.  Opps, I forgot, I don't cook - of small gift cards every 2/3 weeks which I give to my customers along with their orders.  I try to cater for their tastes in colours, etc as not everyone likes the same thing! 
Not only that, I am totally out of my comfort zone by using the "Earth Elements" but I love the way they have come out!
One more thing, Stampin' Emboss Powder would have to be the greatest powder I have ever used!  It is so fine & always comes out so lovely!  I love watching the heat changing the texture!
Tip - As long as I am able to punch the smallest circle from cardstock/DSP, I NEVER toss any of it out.
Make sure you check back in a couple of days to view my little/big project!
Until tmw, have a great night
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...