Tuesday 12 January 2010

Quick Card...

I've just made a very quick 5 minute card - this is for one of my brothers.  From now until April I have a heap of family birthdays and even when I have a heap of cards I always like to make a fresh one for them.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Seeing Spots, Circle of Friendship - Retired
Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock - Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Punches - 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Buttons - Designer Series
Accessories - Mini Dots, Snail Glue

I have just realised that I've used a Retired Stamp Set, which means that I have forgotten to put my little sticky white circle on the box & marked it in big red letter "R".  It is my way of knowing at a glance that it is retired.
 Until Tmw, have a great arvo
  Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...