Monday 12 April 2010

Cards & Things - # 27...


I've been trying to clean up & come across some small scraps of cardstock.  Circle Circus just happen to be in my hand at the same time, so I quickly whipped up a couple of Thank You Cards which I used this morning......

While I had all the mess going, I decided to have a go at the Challenge over at http://www.krista-kris-challenges.blogspot.com and used the same stamp set and sort of the same idea.

Sketch -

Card -
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Circle Circus, Bitty Birthday
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Cardstock - Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
DSP - Chocolate Chip
Punches - Scallop, 1 3/8" Round, 1 1/4" Round
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Brads - Clear & Green
Non-SU - Blue Rhinestone

I actually found my SU Brads & have taken the pokie bit off the brad & am left with just the Rhinestone.  I added the Kiwi Kiss to bring a 3rd colour into the scheme of things.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Awesome ! You did a great job, thanks for playing along !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...