Monday 12 April 2010

Baby Kate...

G'day Stampers,
An early post & a little different....  Scrap Book page using Stampin' Up!® products.  A very easy & clean page, but then I scrap the same way as my cards - clean and easy!
I headed over to http://www.scrapbookfantasies.com.au/blog and found this challenge -
Weekly Challenge #16/2010
Create a single page layout using pink and one other colour only.
Due midnight Sunday 2 May 2010
They have some wonderful inspiration there, so why not go & check it out!
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Butterfly Prints, Always
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink
DSP - Walk in the Park
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Write Journaler
Non-SU - Rhinestones

Kate's story reads -
"Hello World!
My name is Kate .....
My Mummy & Daddy are Julie & Cyril...
My brothers are Jake & Luke...
Luke is my twin...
I was born 28 Juy 2008"

But then being a twin, I couldn't just do one and not the other, so here is Luke's page ........
Supplies -
Stamp Set - Choo Choo
Ink - Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Not Quiet Navy, Whisper White
Cardstock - Whisper White, Not Quiet Navy, Bashful Blue
DSP - Urban Garden
Accessories - Snail Adhesive

Luke's story reads -
"Don't forget Me!
I'm Luke ....
Julie & Cyril are OUR parents...
And WE have a big brother, Jake...
Oh yeah, then there is my twin sister
Kate....
WE were born 28 July 2008"

I wanted it to be a little bit of fun & like they were telling the stories....
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lucia Kaiser said...

These are beautiful. You were featured on Late Night Stampers blog finds. I'm so glad I looked!

Lucia Kaiser
West Yarmouth, MA on Cape Cod

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...