Sunday 20 February 2011

TSSC 161...

I am loving this set from the current SAB and have used it yet again in today's card.

The sketch is from Techostamper and is a Blog Hop.  This means you can click on anyone's card & you will be taken directly to their blog.

For my card I decided to use the "DSP - Love Letter" along with stamp set "Bliss"

Basecard - Riding Hood Red - 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" or 15cm x 15cm
Layer 1 - DSP - Love Letter - 5 5/8" x 5 5/8" or 14.5cm x 14.5cm
Layer 2 - Riding Hood Red - 5" x 2 1/4" or 13cm x 6cm
Layer 3 - DSP - Love Letter - 4 7/8" x 2 1/8" or 12.5cm x 5.5cm
Layer 4 - Riding Hood Red - 3" x 3" or 8cm x 8cm
Layer 5 - DSP - Love Letter - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" or 7.5cm x 7.5cm
Layer 6 - Very Vanilla - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" or 7cm x 7cm

I stamped the image onto Very Vanilla Cardstock using Basic Black Ink.  I then stamped the flower images using Riding Hood Red Ink.  I also stamped the word "Bliss" using Riding Hood Red Ink.

After layering the card, I applied Basic Pearls to the middle of the flowers.  I tied a bow using the Crochet Trim and adhered it to the card.

All in all a very easy sketech & a very easy card.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Bliss*
Inks - Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
DSP - Love Letters
Ribbon - Crochet Trim - Chantilly**
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Basic Pearls

* SAB
** Summer Mini-Catalogue

Until next time, Enjoy!




2 comments:

MJ said...

I too am loving this set. Only made one card with it so far but will be playing more later and tomorrow. You card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Bev said...

This is a reall eye catcher Vicky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...