Sunday 27 March 2011

LNS 113...

It has been quiet sometime since my last post and to start again, thought I would do the challenge from Latenight Stampers.  This time it called for a colour challenge, with these colours looking absolutely stunning together - Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Early Expresso.  I decided to use one of my favourite stamp sets - "Great Friend".

Base Card - Blushing Bride - 5 7/8" x 4 1/8" or 15cm x 10.5cm - cut, score & fold in half
Layer 1 - Early Expresso - 5 3/4" x 4" or 14.5cm x 10cm
Layer 2 - Whisper White - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" or 14cm x 9.5cm

For my card, I layered Early Expresso Cardstock onto the Blushing Bride Base Card.  I then applied Blushing Bride ink over the smooth section of Embossing Folder Petals-A-Plenty & ran it through the Big Shot.

I cut a piece of Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, along with a piece of Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon.  The Whisper White Ribbon I then ran over So Saffron Ink to give me So Saffron Ribbon

I stamped the sentiment using Early Expresso Ink & punched it out using my Word Window Punch.  I attached all 3 pieces together with a Clear Rhinestone Brad, adhered it to the embossed cardstock & then adhered that to the base card.

I stamped 3 butterfly images using So Saffron, Early Expresso and Certainly Celery Inks.  I cut these images out, applied Dazzling Diamonds & 3 small Basic Rhinestones down each centre of the butterflies.  These were then adhered to the LHS of the card.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Great Friend
Inks - So Saffron, Early Expresso, Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride
Cardstock - Whisper White, Early Expresso, Blushing Bride
Embossing Folders - Petals-A-Plenty
Punches - Word Window
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Accessories - Multipurpose Glue, Basic Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brad, Dazzling Diamonds, Two-Way Glue, Big Shot

All in all, a very clean & simple card!

Until next time, Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...