Tuesday 29 March 2011

Note Cards...

I had to quickly make a couple of cards the other day.  I love these for notes to friends or customers.

I decided to use the current "IN Colours" & Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set, along with my Aqua Painter.  This is the end result.

Coloured Card - 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White Card - 3 3/8" x 5 3/8"

I stamped the images onto Whisper White using my Versamark Ink Pad.  After applying White Embossing Powder over the images, I heated these with my Heat Tool.

I then decided to colour the flower images using my Aqua Painter & to match the inks with the "In Colour" Cardstock

Once dry, I adhered the Whisper White to the Coloured Card Stock.

All in all, a great way to create some quick cards.  In fact, they were posted the same day & now it is back to the drawing board for more ideas.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Fifth Avenue Floral
Inks - Blusing Bride, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Versamark
Cardstock - Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush
Accessories - Embossing Powder - White, Snail Glue, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool

Until next time, Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jane Giggy said...

Your note cards are just beautiful! Very classy.

inkedx2 said...

Vicky,

I love these! I may be casing this idea. :)

Robbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...