Sunday 10 April 2011

Spinner...

This is the card we made at the Community Centre on Friday arvo.  Again, the ladies all made their individual card to suit the occasion they wanted.  They all turned out lovely!

Base Card - Basic Grey - 5 5/8" x 4 1/4" or 15cm x 10.5cm
Layer 1 - Melon Mambo - 5 1/2" x 4" or 14.5cm x 10cm
Layer 2 - Whisper White - 5 3/8" x 3 7/8" or 14cm x 9.5cm

Using Old Olive Ink and my image, I stamped the reeds randomly onto Whisper White Cardstock, ensuring the image overlapped the top.  Grabbing the small flower and Melon Mambo Ink, I stamped the image randomly among the reeds.

I measured about 1/2" or 1.5cm down from the top of Whisper White Card & the same in from both sides.  I ruled a line in pencil from point to point.

I punched the point using my Small Circle Punch.  I then punched along the ruled line using the Word Window Punch.

Using a Stampin' Dimensional, I adhered one to the top of a 5c coin, ensuring that this was under the punched cutting.  I adhered the second 5c coin on top of the Stampin' Dimensional so that the two 5c coins were sitting exactly on top of each other, ensuring that they could slide side to side with no obstructions.

Using Multipurpose Glue, I adhered Melon Mambo Cardstock to the Base Card, and Whisper White to Melon Mambo Cardstock using Stampin' Dimensionals.  This allows for the coins to slide side to side.

I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White Cardstock using Melon Mambo and punched out using the Large Oval Punch.  I then used the Scallop Oval Punch to punch out a piece of Basic Grey Cardstock.  I adhered the Whisper White to the Basic Grey & this was adhered to the card.

I stamped the Butterfly onto Whisper White Cardstock using Melon Mambo, cut the image out & using a Stampin' Dimensional, adhered it to the top of the 5c coin.

Crikey, I hope this makes sense.  If not, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Inspired By Nature, Priceless, Short & Sweet, All a Flutter
Ink - Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Cardstock - Basic Grey, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Punches - Large Oval, Scallop Oval, 1/2" Circle, Word Window
Accessories - Multipurpose Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals
Non-SU - 5c Coin

Until next time, Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...