Friday 23 September 2011

Ol' Favourite...

I was so happy to see that "Circle Circus" didn't retire when the new Catalogue came out!  It is such a wonderful stamp set which can be used for any occasion - male or female.  This time I have choosen to showcase it for a male & to use it for the current challenge over at Sunny Challenges  There is still time to play along.

Base Card - Marina Mist - 5 7/8" x 4 1/8" or 15cm x 10.5cm - once scored & folded in half
Layer 1 - Crumb Cake - 5 3/4" x 4" or 14.5cm x 10cm
Layer 2 - Cajun Craze -1" x 4" or 2.5cm x 10cm
Layer 3 - Very Vanilla - 7/8" x 3 7/8" or 2cm x 9.5cm

Using Cajun Craze & Marina Mist Inks, I randomly stamped different images onto Crumb Cake Cardstock & adhered to the Base Card - Marina Mist.

I again stamped random images onto the piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using Cajun Craze & Marina Mist Inks & adhered to the piece of Cajun Craze.  This was then adhered to the Base Card.

Inking my image with Cajun Craze, I stamped the image direct onto a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock, punched it out using the Scallop Circle Punch & adhered using SU Dimensionals to a piece of Marina Mist Cardstock which had been punched using the Large Scallop Circle Punch.  I again stamped a piece of scrap Very Vanilla Cardstock with a smaller image using Marina Mist Ink & punched using the 3/4" Circle Punch.  I adhered this to the centre of the Cajun Craze circle using SU Dimensionals.

To finish the card off, I applied white dots to the piece of Marina Mist using my White Gel Pen & adhered the whole piece to the centre of the card, overlapping the strip across the card.


Supplies -
Stamp Set - Circle Circus
Ink - Marina Mist, Cajun Craze
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Punches - Large Scallop Circle, Scallop Circle, 3/4" Circle
Accessories - SU Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, White Gel Pen

Head on over to Sunny Challenges & link your card with Mr Linky.  We love seeing all the different creations

Until next time, Enjoy! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this Vicky. It was a tough colour combo but you have balanced the colours perfectly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...