Thursday 6 October 2011

'Tis the Season...

I wanted to create another card for the current challenge over at Sunny Challenges & Creations and with Christmas fast approaching, thought it best to try & start on my Christmas Cards.  In fact, I was going to use this set on my first card, but changed my mind as I went to select my stamp set!

It is not too late to link your creation with Mr Linky.  We would love to see what you create!

All measurements may be found in this posting.  All I've done is changed my colours around.  In fact, they are completely different!

I stamped my image onto Very Vanilla Cardstock using Chocolate Chip Ink.  Grabbing my Aqua Painter, I coloured the image using Olive Olive, Chocolate Chip & a touch of Riding Hood Red Inks.  The bird I left except for his little beak & feet.

I coloured some Basic Rhinestones with a permanent red marker & applied them over the berries.  Am not sure if I like the final result, but they are there to stay.

I adhered this piece to a piece of Riding Hood Red Cardstock, then to DSP, Very Vanilla Cardstock, DSP & finally to the Base Card - Chocolate Chip using Snail Adhesive.

Supplies -
Stamp Set - Beautiful Season
Ink - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
DSP - Letters to Santa
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Basic Rhinestones, Aqua Painter
Non-SU - Permanent Marker - Red


Until next time, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Vicky. This one is really beautiful. I love the DSP with this image. The rhinestones really add dimension to the image. Looooove it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...